FR - ES
Chargement en cours...
Links recommended by the Riad's team
- Festival of World Sacred Music :
- Gourmet places to stay for the gourmet traveler: www.gourmetlodging.com
- Souafine.blogspot.com: RIAD SOUAFINE's blog, practical and general information on Fez (in French).
- Riadzany.blogspot.com: SANDY's blog (Australian), a mine of information on Fez and Morocco.
- Marocantan.com: nostalgy... rich iconography about yesterday's Morocco.
- Jonathan Lane a young English painter, friend of Riad Souafine where some of his work can be admired.
He spent 5 months in Fez and some of his work can be seen on his web site.
- Trip Advisor: more than 10 000 000 on hotels, restaurants...
- Transphotographic to buy Jacques Hébinger's books finally available. The one on Fez, splendid, shows notably an aspect of tanneries and tanners whose beauty will surprise the connoisseurs.
The monograph, which covers 30 years of the artist's photos, is a splendid work of art, preface by Michel Griscelli.
- ONCF the site of the Moroccan railways. Ideal for organizing train travel.
- Gourmet Lodging: the world's first
gourmet traveler site with a limited selection of destinations, guest houses and boutique hotels that offer an
authentic gourmet experience. As a bonus... recipes of dishes served in these places. Riad Souafine is part of the
Gourmet Lodging selection for Fez (Morocco)