We wish you the welcome on the page of Riad Souafine links.
- Festival of World Sacred Music. Programme and booking : www.fesfestival.com
http://www.alamaitresse.fr/ : Before reaching Fez, a charming stopover in Burgundy and an unforgettable welcome. Besides Cluny.
http://www.espacesaveurs.fr/ : Like a trip around the world through a selection of teas, coffees and fine wines but also tasty blends of teas and coffees flavored subtle and surprising.
http://riadzany.blogspot.com/ : SANDY's blog (Australia), a wealth of information about Fez and Morocco. (English)
http://souafine.blogspot.com/ : Souafine blog. General information about Fez. Activities, Festival and Practices (French)
- http://www.darbaraka-rabat.com/ : While in Rabat, a nice step in that house to Oudayas
- http://www.marocantan.com/ : Nostalgia .......... rich iconography on Morocco yesterday.
- http://www.tripadvisor.fr : More than 10 million reviews and opinions on hotels, holidays, etc..
- http://www.transphotographic.com : To get the works of Jacques HEBINGER finally available. One on Fez, including a splendid show appearance tanneries and tanners whose beauty will surprise connoisseurs.
The monograph which covers 30 years of photos of the artist is a wonderful book with a preface by Michel Griscelli.
Finally a small collection dedicated to "allotments" of Mulhouse.
http://www.nadir-home.com : Guesthouse in the heart of the medina of Marrakech, a charming and very warm welcome when you feel at home naturally. The owners have a perfect knowledge of Marrakesh and its region and will be happy to help you organize tours in the desert they are particularly fond.
http://www.oncf.ma/ : The site of the Moroccan railways. Ideal for organizing his travel by train.
|< Prev||Next >|